Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz180OnBB43

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back to School Magic Confetti Freebie

Last year I sent out the Magic Confetti poem. Thanks to Pinterest, I recently came across a cute way to display it. The idea came from Sunny Days in Second Grade. I recreated her idea to share. :)

I'm also planning on tying the brochure together and attaching a little bag of confetti on the inside. Click on the picture below to download.
Enjoy!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and It is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
    Liquitex Free-Style Large Scale Brushes giant 5 1/2 in. x 1 1/2 in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Lewis, you sound awesome and what a great idea this is! I can tell you're a fantastic teacher and you really enjoy it! Congratulations and way to go! The world needs more teachers like you!

    ReplyDelete