Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz180OnBB43

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Blog!

Hello everyone!  I have always wanted to create a teaching website, but have never taken the time to find a domain and get things started. I'm snowed in today and decided to start a blog! Thanks for stopping by. Through this blog I hope to meet new people and share and gather new ideas.   Be patient with me as I try to figure it all out. Any tips would be great!:) 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog - very cute!! I have the same shabby blogs background and header! I am amazed by all the resources available on blogs. It's AWESOME!!! I would love to find more 3-6 teacher blogs. Do you know if any?

    ReplyDelete